The problem is the lack of response from the Performance team since 8th October when our selling privileges were removed. We received 2 notification that our account is being reviewed and that our selling privileges were removed for not dispatching orders on time. We have NEVER been late in dispatching ALL our orders. We had advance orders on a Listing where it clearly stated that the restock date was in a few days (3days). All the advanced orders were shipping on the expected shipping date i.e the restock date and tracking numbers updated on each order.
Prior to suspension, we noticed that ALL our orders (about 32) were held pending for over 12hours. We immediately contacted Seller Support to clarify if there was a problem. Seller Support claimed they contacted another Dept. who did something to release the orders. Not quite 1 minute after the release of these orders, we received notification of removal of selling privileges for not dispatching orders on time. About another minute after this, another notification arrived saying account was being reviewed and to provide information about our business.
We have updated tracking numbers on ALL these orders and those of high value that were shipped prior to suspension. We have sent in Action Plan stating that ALL our orders will now be shipped by tracked mail and would dedicate a member of staff to updating tracking numbers daily. We also included our Company Registration Number. Our seller metric right now is 94%, the negative feedback received in the last 30days being for non-receipt, was for an item bought through FBA.
I have sent emails to Seller Performance at least twice a day everyday since last week, no response, no acknowledgement. I have opened at least 3 cases through Seller Support, the status showing transferred. I am going crazy because I don't know what else to do. We have a very large amount of stock in FBA which is not only costing a fortune in storage but will also cost a bigger fortune in removal.
Should I be contacting the Managing Director now or should I give it a few more days? Any advise on what else to do. Please help! Thank you
Unless you are addressing the reason for late shipments with an action plan to improve, rather than argue you are doing everything correct, then this misunderstanding may be delaying the review and complaining to the MD's office may not achieve the objective of getting your account restored?
Regarding negative feedback on FBA orders, have you tried to get these removed (crossed out as not your problem) this may also help your metrics?
If you feel your appeal addressed the issues but getting no response, then perhaps time to email [email protected] as the team will need a few days to investigate and respond.
This could be the problem. AFAIK, only Amazon are allowed to take advance orders. All marketplace sellers are required to have stock to hand to fulfil orders when they are received. If your action plan did not address this, Amazon may have decided not to restore your selling privileges.
It is the complete silence that is the major problem.
As regards the dispatch date, we will no longer use the RESTOCK DATE facility if this would be confusing the system. I will send another email to Performance Team stating we will no longer use the facility.
Amazon has put a strike across the feedback for the FBA issue. Also, we sent a few feedback requests and have received about 7 feedback with 5* ratings confirming items received on time. Also, our seller rating is currently 100% and Feedback rating is now 100% (at least in the last 30days).
Thank you for vising the Selling On Amazon Forums.
Your query has been brought to my attention and I would like to attempt to address it.
Ideally we would not like sellers to encounter the need to write to the Managing Director as it should be within the remit of Seller Support or Seller Performance to resolve any issue you may encounter.
However we do recognise the need to have a higher point of escalation for certain issues which is why we have created the Managing Director E-mail alias for use in such situations.
Typically we would suggest that a seller would attempt to contact Seller Support to seek resolution of an issue. It is possible to escalate an issue within Seller Support by requesting contact from the Leadership team. It is usually at this point that if an issue cannot be resolved by either our Seller Support/Performance teams and their relevant leadership that it may be that the next step of escalation can be to write to the Managing Director.
This is, of course, may not be an applicable approach for all issues depending on the context but works well as a general rule of thumb.
I hope this helps,
As already stated, we opened 4 cases with Seller Support, they are transferred to Seller Performance and pending a response. In addition to this, since 8th October, we have sent at least 2 emails everyday to Seller Performance without so much as an acknowledgement.
Our issues have not been addressed and are not resolved hence our need to escalate to the Managing Director.