Manage Orders Online
Get Live Updates & Track Your Orders
Your one-stop communication tool!
- View messages from buyers & suppliers
- Negotiate the details of your order
Confirm your orders with confidence!
- Manage, edit & confirm your orders
- To get full protection, use Trade Assurance suppliers
To get full payment protection, simply:
- Confirm your order online with a Trade Assurance supplier
- Pay to the supplier’s Citibank account designated by Alibaba.com
Never miss an update!
- Track your shipping status in real-time
Your order has arrived!
- Leave feedback on your order
- Improve your rating for more business opportunities
Get Full Order Protection
Sourcing with a new supplier? Trade Assurance has you covered
Trade AssuranceA FREE Payment Protection Service
- 100% Product quality protection
- 100% On-time shipment protection
- 100% Payment protection
- CONFIRM your order online with a Trade Assurance supplier
- PAY to the supplier’s citibank account designated by Alibaba.com with credit card or bank transfer
Get Verified, Build Trust
- Display your verification status
- Faster responses from suppliers when verified
Buy Now, Pay Later
- Trusted local lenders
- Trade financing in minutes
- Competitive rates
Have Your Order Inspected
- Independent inspectors
- Proven cost efficiency
- Competitive rates
Fast, Reliable, Economical
- Competitive rates
- Guaranteed service delivery
- Quick access to various logistics solutions
Multiple Safe Payment Options
Select your preferred safe online payment option from e-Checking, credit card and T/T.
Your payment is secured by Alibaba.com’s anti-fraud system.
Business IdentityDisplay your verification status
Easier recognition means suppliers are 63% more likely to contact buyers with a verified Business Identity.Faster responses from suppliers when verified
Get noticed quickly by suppliers. Higher chance of getting better and faster responses.Promotional events
Buyers who are verified enjoy more promotional events, held jointly with Alibaba.com’s partners.
Alibaba.com partners major logistics providers covering LCL & FCL sea shipments across the globe. Cargoes are shipped from 8 main ports (Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao, etc.) in China to more than 300 popular destination ports.
What is Secure Payment service?
Alibaba.com Secure Payment aims to provide a safe payment service for all parties engaged in international trade. By partnering with an independent online payment platform (Alipay), Alibaba.com provides payment security to both buyers and suppliers.
With Alibaba.com’s Inspection Service, you can order services from professional 3rd party inspectors and inspection companies directly on the Internet at http://inspection.alibaba.com The inspector will visit the manufacturing and/or port facilities anywhere in China and make reports including pictures to certify that the goods being produced and shipped reach quality standards.
Using Trade Assurance is Simple
Start an order with a Trade Assurance supplier
Negotiate terms with the supplier and confirm order
Make payment to the supplier’s designated Citibank account
FAQWhat is Trade Assurance?
Trade Assurance is a free service by Alibaba.com that’s designed to help create trust between buyers and suppliers. Trade Assurance helps buyers in the event of shipping and quality-related dispute.Does Trade Assurance charge fees?
No. Trade Assurance is free for both buyers and suppliers.Trade Assurance Basics
- How can I confirm my order is covered by Trade Assurance?
- What‘s the difference between Pre-shipment and Post-delivery coverage?
- What is the Trade Assurance covered amount?
- How do I make the initial payment for my Trade Assurance order?
- How do I pay my Trade Assurance order by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)?
- Why does my payment status still say “pending payment”?
- How do I place a Trade Assurance Order?
- Can I place a Trade Assurance Order with amount less than 100 USD?
- What can I do if a Trade Assurance supplier refuses to support the Trade Assurance service?
- If there is an issue with the pre-shipment product quality, how does Alibaba.com make a determination?
- If I am not satisfied with the pre-shipment product quality, can I claim a refund?
- How long does it take to get a refund for a Trade Assurance order once the Supplier and I have reached a refund agreement?