Manage your Amazon Business with All The Data. WE make it Easy to see it all – and act on it
An Amazon Seller tool for Amazon Sellers
Want to search Your Amazon Data for a name or phone #? No problem – you can
An Amazon Seller tool for Amazon Sellers
Want to see Results by Brand or by Porduct? WE did, and now you cab too
An Amazon Seller tool for Amazon Sellers
ManageByStats is built by Amazon Sellers, for Amazon Sellers, to provide functions that are not provided well by Amazon or by other services.
See graphs updated daily which show key metrics by Day / Week / Month / Year for your Business, for each Seller Account, each Brand, each Product Line, each Product and each SKU.
Instantly see all this information also for the current Amazon Payout period, and any prior two-week Amazon Payout period.
Access and search all transactions and customers, by name, phone, email address, Order ID, product or any other key information.
Easily manage your inventory restock with smart prediction and alerts that let you know when you need to order new inventory.
With ManageByStats you will know your numbers, and be able to search and act on all the information Amazon provides.
Statistic Graphs have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly versions, for default and custom date ranges.
Weekly graphs calculate full weeks based on starting date, so you can see weeks that align with your Amazon 2-week Payout periods
Imports your brands and products automatically, and let’s you easily define Product Lines.
We’re not just the creators of ManageByStats, we’re users.
Like most successful tools ManageByStats was created to fill a need. We’re Amazon sellers ourselves, and if you sell on Amazon you know the challenges of getting a complete view of sales and product information – especially organized in one place. ManageByStats began as a solution to this challenge, a method for us to pull everything relevant to managing our Amazon business into one location, so we could see exactly what we needed to make critical business decisions. It was the answer to making our entire operation transparent, thus letting us spend more time managing, less time digging.
It worked. And the rest is history as they say…
From the start it made a difference in running our business. We began adding more to the core suite, our Seller Tools, responding to each need as it arose and, of course, it only got better from there.
Now we’ve got a full-featured program with thousands of users and growing, we’re routinely adding new solutions and making improvements, responding to feedback and helping Amazon sellers all over the world get the absolute most from their business. And ManageByStats is a cloud based solution so you can use from anywhere, and it really works well.
Not only that, we’ve made it easy to take it for a test drive. You can sign up for a free 14-day trial and get the full program, un-throttled, with full access to support, fully set up with all your data – a 100% functional installation for your review. No strings, just you using the tool and seeing what it can do. Manage your business using ManageByStats for free for 14 days and experience the difference.
ManageByStats was born of a need. Start your free trial today and see what it can do for you.
We call it Seller Tools, because every aspect of this program is designed to help Amazon sellers. This is ManageByStats, the core suite – the product around which our other, specialized services are built. By now these Seller Tools incorporate a multitude of features and tools to manage your Amazon business, and that list is constantly evolving.
Some of the things you can do with ManageByStats:
- See statistical graphs by Day, Week, Month and Year for Sales, Refunds, Cost of Goods and Amazon Payouts.
- Show these by Overall Totals, Seller Account, Brand, Product Line, Product Name, ASIN or SKU.
- See exact numbers for every Amazon payout period – current and past. See your numbers for each payout period by Seller Account, Brand, Product Line and Product.
- Access a fully searchable customer list with phone numbers, emails and addresses, which can be filtered by Brand, Product Line, ASIN or SKU, and which can be exported as a CSV file with phone numbers and email addresses, analyze sales by geographical region and more.
- Get a fully searchable list of orders, and the ability to easily move between orders and customer data, see all the orders from a particular buyer, sort based on number of purchases and find your best repeat buyers with ease.
- See your Ad costs and full marketing performance data and graphs, including click-thru rates (CTR), ad impressions and average cost-per-click (CPC)
- Form your own Product Lines within each Brand to more effectively organize and monitor your individual products.
- Invite additional users to your ManageByStats account to help use it to manage your Amazon business.
- Add additional Seller Central accounts, to manage multiple SC accounts from one ManageByStats log-in.
- You get payment history, and direct menu access to other features you may also be using (Email Appends, SellerMail, etc.).
- You also get advanced inventory management and re-order notifications, tracking of BuyBox% and Conversion rate for each product, and more.
In short ManageByStats brings all your dispersed Amazon info together in one place, from customer info to sales to inventory, all of it at your fingertips with easy, fast access, giving you full transparency into all your Amazon seller data.
ManageByStats currently works for the following Amazon Marketplaces: US, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany, India, Spain and France. We will of course add all Amazon Marketplaces over time. To be notified when this happens, just go here.
SellerMail™ is an advanced automatic email tool for Amazon Sellers. When a sale occurs on Amazon, SellerMail™ can automatically schedule and send out a sequence of emails to the buyer, while giving you full control of what is sent and when it is sent, with customized email sequences for Brands, product lines or individual products.
SellerMail™ includes these features, with more features coming online regularly:
- Trigger emails by Order Received by Amazon, Order shipped (by Amazon or Merchant), Shipment Out for Delivery and by Shipment Delivered.
- Create email templates or email sequences to be sent based on Brand, ASIN or SKU.
- Use mail-merge style variables to include First Name, Order ID, feedback links, shipment tracking numbers etc. in your emails automatically.
- Set the delay for each email after each of these triggers, from no delay to any number of days.
- See all scheduled emails and edit or delete delivery.
- Split-test different emails or email sequences.
- Easily sort and filter your emails and email sequences.
- Use different Logos and email formatting based on Brand, with a separate profile for each send-from email address.
- Automatically send the right emails based on Refund status, Repeat Buyer status.
- Include attachments to emails.
- See delivery statistics for each email template…. and much more
These are the monthly subscription plans:
- Free with up to 1,000 e-mails sent, and any overage billed at $8 per block of 1,000 e-mails.
- $20.00/month with up to 4,000 e-mails sent, and any overage billed at $12 per block of 2,000 e-mails.
- $40.00/month with up to 10,000 e-mails sent, and any overage billed at $10 per block of 2,000 e-mails.
- $80.00/month with up to 30,000 e-mails sent, and any overage billed at $10 per block of 3,000 e-mails.
- $160.00/month with up to 100,000 e-mails sent, and any overage billed at $16 per block of 10,000 e-mails.
SellerMail™ works inside of ManageByStats and can’t be used as a separate service without having an active ManageByStats account. If you don’t have a ManageByStats account, please sign up for a free trial now and you can test the functionality of SellerMail™ as well! No credit card needed!
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY DO YOU NEED DEVELOPER ACCESS TO MY AMAZON ACCOUNT?
Your Amazon data is not shared by Amazon unless you decide to share it. Any Amazon Seller can give access for third party developers (like us) to access reports and information from their Seller Account through Amazon’s API – their system for automated access. Such automated access can make it possible to get far more detailed information than what Amazon provides through your Seller Central account.
For us to get this information to you, you need to give us developer access as part of the sign-up process.
WHY DO YOU NEED USER PERMISSIONS FOR MY AMAZON SELLER ACCOUNT?
The Developer access you gave us provides access to most of the information we make available to you through ManageByStats. There is one report that we cannot get this way on a daily basis – Amazon’s API doesn’t have an option for generating it daily through the API. We therefore also ask for limited user permissions, so we can trigger this report to be generated daily. This is the Payments Date Range Report, and allows us to display accurate financial information to you on a daily basis.
HOW SECURE IS MY DATA?
We access your Seller account daily and copy the transactions and the payment information through several reports, and them combine this data to show the information in reports that are searchable and far more useful than the reports you can get in Seller Central. Your information is stored in a separate database for just your data, on secure servers – we never mix information from two sellers into the same database.
Your information is used solely for displaying it back to you in ManageByStats, and is not viewed or shared with anyone else.
DO YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES TO MY AMAZON SELLER ACCOUNT?
We make no changes to your Amazon Seller account at all. The only things we do with your account are 1) generating reports and 2) importing them into the dedicated database we created specifically for your account.
WHAT IS THE “BUY BOX” ON AMAZON?
If you search on Google, you will find this definition of Buy Box:
The Buy Box is the little blue box on the right side of each product detail screen on Amazon. It may seem unimportant as a shopper, but to a merchant, it’s prime real estate.It means the most visibility, the most searches and the most sales. Essentially, it’s the Holy Grail of Amazon.
Amazon actually has a statistic called “Buy Box Percentage”, or BuyBox%.
If you are the only Seller selling a product, you will most likely have the Buy Box 100% of the time. But if there are multiple Sellers selling this exact item on Amazon, they will all get the Buy Box some percentage of the time. Having the Buy Box simply means that you are the seller whose listing is used when someone clicks the Add to Cart or Buy Now button.
HOW EXACTLY ARE THE STATISTICS ON MANAGEBYSTATS COUNTED?
The Quantity Ordered stat shows how many units have been ordered – even if they are pending orders, and even if they have not been paid for. As best we can tell, Amazon doesn’t collect the payment until they ship the item, and this can sometimes take a day or two – or more.
The Quantity Paid For stat shows how many units have been paid for – even if they were ordered earlier, and were just shipped and paid for now. Amazon provides financial information on each order after it has been shipped and paid for, so this provides actual useable detailed financial information and does not count pending orders (which may or may not end up being shipped and paid for).
The Product Sales Revenue stat shows the revenue generated by the units shipped and paid for – the ones counted in Quantity Paid For. Amazon counts the full revenue (before any discounts), so this is what this stat shows. If you sell 3 units that cost $100 each, this stat will show $300 even if you give a 50% discount and only $150 is collected from the customer.
The Net Revenue stat shows the corrected revenue after removing discounts. If you have many discount sales, the Net Revenue stat is a much better and more accurate stat for seeing real revenue.
The Amazon Payout stat shows the exact amount Amazon will pay out to you for these sales. So this is what is left for you after discounts and various Amazon fees have been taken out.
The Cost of Goods Sold stat shows your cost of good for the products sold, using the Cost information you assigned to this product in the Settings / Products page. We count the cost on units sold. We DO NOT subtract the cost of units refunded – as often refunded units cannot be resold.
The Quantity of Refunds stat simply shows the number of units refunded.
The BuyBox% stat shows the percentage of shopper sessions where your listing had the Buy Box. Amazon refers to this as the Buy Box Percentage.
The Conversion Rate stat shows what Amazon refers to as the Unit Session Percentage. It is essentially how may units were sold, divided by the number of shopper sessions viewing your product listing. If your conversion rate is 20%, then you sold 20 units for every 100 shoppers viewing your listing.
The Sales Rank stat shows your products’ Amazon Sales Rank average for the time period shown. Sales Rank can vary by the hour at times, so this is the average Sales Rank for the time period you are viewing, for the product, product line or brand you are viewing.
The Sessions stat shows number of visits to your Amazon.com pages by a user. All activity within a 24-hour period is considered a session.
The Number Of Customer Reviews stat shows the total number of customer reviews.
The Average Customer Review stat shows the average customer review score for a product.
I HAVE ADDED A NEW PRODUCT – HOW COME I DON’T SEE IT IN MANAGEBYSTATS YET?
We only download data once there is a settled transaction on a new product. And since we download overnight, if you had a settled transaction on a new product today, the data will be there tomorrow.
PRODUCTS/PRODUCT METRICS PAGE
The Products / Product Metrics page is a brand-new feature – and it requires a couple steps to be done on your side before it will work fully.
- In Amazon Seller Central, go to Settings/ User Permissions, then find email@example.com (the “1” can be any number from 1 to 99 or higher) and click the “edit” link, and scroll down to the Reports section. Find Business Reports, Sales Summary and click View & Edit, then click Continue at the bottom of the page to save this setting.
- If you haven’t done this already, apply for Amazon Brand Registry. This will also make it so that your Sales Rank graph shows up. We need access to a report called “Brand Performance” in order to access that information, and you will only have that report in your Amazon Seller Central selection if you have registered your brand. Amazon tells you how to do it here, and you apply here.
WHY IS MY SALES RANK GRAPH BLANK?
You need to go through the Amazon Brand Registry process. We need access to a report called “Brand Performance” in order to access that information, and you will only have that report in your Amazon Seller Central selection if you have registered your brand. Amazon tells you how to do it here, and you apply here.
WHY ARE MY REVIEW GRAPHS BLANK?
This is for the same reason as with the Sales Rank graph. You need to go through the Amazon Brand Registry process. We need access to a report called “Brand Performance” in order to access that information, and you will only have that report in your Amazon Seller Central selection if you have registered your brand. Amazon tells you how to do it here, and you apply here.
WHY CAN’T I ADD A PRODUCT?
You can’t add products to the system manually yourself. New products are automatically downloaded from your Amazon account as soon as they have had sales occur and the transaction is settled. Until they have had sales occur, there is nothing to track anyway, and there is no reporting for us to pull from Amazon.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
We use PayPal and Amazon Payments and they handle the actual charging of the monthly subscription fees. You control your subscription yourself in those services, and you simply need to just log in to whichever one you used when you signed up and cancel there. Your ManageByStats account will automatically be closed when we no longer receive any payments from you.
Here are instructions on how you would do this in PayPal:
“Here is how to cancel an automatic payment with a merchant:
Log in to your PayPal account.
Click Profile at the top of the page.
Click My Money, then click Update beside My preapproved payments to find your payment.
Select the payment, and then click Cancel.”
HOW DO I BEST UTILIZE MY NEWLY ACQUIRED EMAIL RECORDS FROM MY EMAIL APPEND?
Building an active email list is hugely important for long-term stability of your online business.
So try to get your customers to opt in to your email list. Don’t just email them once. Keep emailing them every so often until they either ask you to stop or opt-in to your mailing list.
You have to be creative with it to keep it interesting. There’s a generally agreed upon principle that people have to see an offer 5-7 times before they pick up on it.
So don’t use just one email template – create 5-6 of them that each have their own value proposition. Send them well spaced out over time and you should be getting many signups.
And consider the lifetime value of the signups – if you make a couple sales to each one over the lifetime of them being on your list it will have paid off really well.
WHY ARE THE QUANTITY ORDERED NUMBERS SOMETIMES DIFFERENT THAN QUANTITY PAID FOR?
On the Stats page, all the data is financial. This means that only orders and transactions that are settled (finalized, paid for) are counted. Amazon does not provide the detailed finance data on Pending transactions.
On the Graphs page, we actually have two graphs for orders – one graph for Quantity Ordered, and another for Quantity Paid For.
Quantity Ordered shows the number of items ordered for that day/week/month etc. This includes Pending orders, like Amazon’s number.
Quantity Paid For shows the number of items paid for that day/week/month etc. This can include orders actually placed that day (or several days) before, and does not include any pending orders. So, this stat matches the financials for the day, but will not generally match Amazon’s number of orders placed that day. The entire difference lies in the difference between when an order is placed and when it is paid for.